ResMed AirSense 10 CPAP
ResMed AirSense 10:
The AirSense 10 CPAP is one of the best CPAP machines available. This machine is extremely popular because it is extremely easy to use, it has a fantastic design, and the overall quality is fantastic.
ResMed AirSense 10 Key Features:
- AutoRamp Technology - The AutoRamp technology is a fantastic technology that is built into this CPAP. The AutoRamp feature automatically detects when you fall asleep and will ramp up the pressure once you're asleep. This technology makes falling asleep much easier since the pressure is lower when you're trying to fall asleep.
- Quiet Easy-Breathe Motor - The Easy-Breathe motor quietly powers the Resmed Airsense 10 and allows for a peaceful sleep environment for you and your bed partner.
- Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR) - The EPR maintains the optimal treatment for you during inhaling and reduces the pressure during exhales.
- SmartStart - The SmartStart technology will automatically start your Resmed Airsense 10 without having to press any buttons.
- Integrated Humidification - The integrated humidification offers an optional experience. Other CPAP devices usually require you to purchase an external heated humidifier.
- User-Friendly - The ResMed AirSense 10 is extremely user-friendly and all features are displayed on a beautiful color LCD screen. Changing menu settings and navigating the menu is very easy.
- Ambient Light Sensor - The built-in ambient light sensor will adjust the brightness of the screen based on the light and the room and automatically turns off when the room is completely dark.
- AirView - The AirVew application by ResMed allows you to access your nightly therapy data, troubleshoot the device, and even change your device settings on the ResMed AirSense 10.
The ResMed AirSense 10 Package Includes:
- Device with a built-in heated humidifier
- Water Tub
- Air Tubing
- Power Supply
- Travel Bag
- SD Card
ResMed AirSense 10 Specifications:
- Operating Mode: CPAP
- Dimensions: 4.57" * 10.04" * 5.91"
- Weight: 2.75 Pounds (44 Ounces)
- Wireless Functionality: Yes
- Noise Level: 27 dBA
- Filters: Disposable Polyester Fiber
- Travel Approved: This machine meets the FAA requirements for all phases of air travel
- Operating Screen: Yes - Easy-To-Use LCD Screen
- Humidifier: Yes - Integrated Humidifier
- Altitude Compensation: Automatically Adjusts
If you have any questions regarding the ResMed AirSense 10 CPAP, please give us a call at 800-266-7556 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org