DreamWear Nasal Mask
DreamWear Nasal Mask
The DreamWear Nasal Mask is a lightweight CPAP mask that has an under-the-nose cushion instead of a full-face mask. This Respironics nasal mask design is very comfortable as it keeps your eyes and mouth free, giving you more freedom to sleep in your desired position.
Like the other innovative masks designed and manufactured by Philips Respironics, this nasal mask is engineered to make your life better. Its headgear and mask frame can fit you snugly as you have 3 frame sizes to choose from to get the best fit.
DreamWear Nasal Mask Key Features:
- In-frame airflow. The air from the CPAP flows through the frame itself; the absence of bulky tubing in front of your face gives you more freedom to move about.
- Innovative air-tube connection located on top of the head so you can sleep in any position you desire without fear of dislodging the tubing.
- Minimalist design gives you an unobstructed field of vision so you can read, watch TV or use your phone before you sleep, all the while wearing the device.
- Nasal cushion under the nose that’s available in 4 sizes to get the best fit.
- High level of comfort. The innovative technology prevents red mark formation, skin irritation, and discomfort.
- Available in 3 frame sizes (small, medium, large) so you can choose which one fits you best.
- Minimal air leak. The snug design and different sizing options help limit the air leaking from the mask cushion. To enjoy the best quality of positive air pressure, always use the smallest mask cushion that fits your nose.
- With quick release tube to easily connect and disconnect the CPAP tubing to/from the quick release elbow.
- Comes with a sizing guide to help you choose the best nasal cushion size for your needs.
If you prefer a full-face CPAP mask, however, you can check out the DreamWear full face mask by Philips.
Approximately 1 in 5 American adults suffers from Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA). Without the aid of CPAP (continuous positive airway pressure), patients get a low quality of sleep and at are risk of suffering from heart disease, stroke, high blood pressure, and fatigue.
Philips Respironics has been a leading company committed to producing top-quality CPAP machines and sleep apnea therapy equipment to help people with obstructive sleep apnea have a better quality of life. The Dream family is a collection of user-friendly innovative products designed by Philips Respironics to help OSA patients get high-quality sleep, improve their daily functioning, and achieve wellness in life.
DreamWear Nasal Mask package includes:
- Mask cushion with built-in exhalation
- Mask frame
- Elbow with built-in exhalation
- Quick release tubing
- Mask frame fabric sleeves (optional)
If you have any questions about the DreamWear Nasal Mask, please give us a call at 1-800-314-8225 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be more than happy to assist you.