Inogen One G4 Portable Oxygen Concentrator
Inogen One G4 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Product Information
The G4 is the latest portable oxygen concentrator from Inogen. The G3 was and still is, one of the best machines ever released in the world of respiratory therapy. The G4 is the ultimate oxygen machine if you use a flow setting of 1-3. The popular G3 has a flow setting of 1-5, so if you use a setting of 4 or 5, you will want to check out the Inogen G3.
If you're able to use a setting of 1-3, the G4 is the portable oxygen machine for you. This device takes portability to an entirely new level.
Inogen One G4 Features:
- Weight: 3.29 Pounds
- Flow Settings: 1 - 3
- Dimensions: 7.79"x5.91"x2.68"
- Battery Life With 8 Cell: Up To Six Hours
- FAA Approved: Yes
- Warranty: Three Year Warranty
- AC and DC Power Supply - This allows you to charge and use the Inogen One G4 while in a car or boat.
Size and Dimension
The Inogen G4 is one of the lightest portable oxygen concentrators available weighing only 2.8 pounds. The dimensions on this unit are 7.2*5.91*2.68". Weighing only 2.8 pounds this concentrator is extremely easy to bring with you on the go - from running daily errands to traveling across the world. The Inogen One G4 is FAA approved for airline travel in the United States. Since this portable oxygen concentrator is so lightweight and portable, you can easily bring it with you on the plane when traveling by airline. The Inogen One G4 can also be brought on most curiseliners.
G4 Battery Life
The Inogen One G4 battery life will depend on what flow setting you use. The single battery, which is included with your starter package, will offer up to 2.7 hours of battery life. The double battery will offer you up to 5 hours of battery life. The double battery isn't included with the starter pack. Still, please give us a call today if you're interested in upgrading your starter package from a single battery package to a double battery package.
The starter package includes both a standard AC power supply that allows you to charge the Inogen One G4 at home as well as a DC power supply. The DC power supply allows you to charge your oxygen concentrator in the car while on the go.
- Double Battery: The double battery offers double the battery life of the included single battery. The double battery will give you up to five hours of battery life. Actual battery life will depend on what flow setting you're using on the Inogen One G4.
- External Battery Charger: The external battery charger allows you to charge your G4 single or double battery while not connected to the device. The Inogen One G4 External Battery Charger has an LED display that will let you know the battery is charging as well as when the battery is 100% charged. The external battery charger will automatically stop charging once the battery has reached 100% capacity.
How much does the Inogen One G4 cost?
It usually retails for $2,495, but we currently have it available for only $2,295. If you have any more questions about the Inogen One G4, please call us at (800) 314-8225 or send us an email at email@example.com