Inogen One G4 Backpack
Inogen One G4 Backpack
Inogen is a company that cares and mostly focuses on providing oxygen therapy users with necessary equipment and granting them more freedom of movement and functioning. Moreover, this backpack is perfect for the purpose since it is a hands-free option to increase your freedom and independence.
- Weighs 0.4 pounds (without the unit)
- Approximately 9.2 inches wide at apex, 11.3 inches wide at the base, 2.75 inches deep at the apex, 4.9 inches deep at the base and 19.95 inches high
- Large inside pocket for personal items, jackets, and more.
- Protective Display Shield for protection from dirt and moisture while allowing easy access to the cannula and controls
- Easy Access Lined Pocket perfect for a cell phone or wallet
- EVA-Protected Inogen One G4 Zippered Compartment holds the unit firmly in place while protecting it from accidental bumps and scratches
- Side pockets
- Mesh venting materials
- Large bottom pocket
- Adjustable chest and waist straps
Why the Inogen One G4 Backpack is a Must-Have?
Aside from its sporty look, it feels even better. The backpack is a great accessory for the adventurous oxygen therapy travelers who are regularly on the go.
It is specially designed for all those active users who want to spend much time on feet, traveling, and hiking. The backpack is extremely comfortable to wear and it is very high quality. It is one of a kind, something that cannot be found very often these days. It is composed of four major openings and several other venting places. It also has an adjustable and removable waist and chest straps that make the users' experience even better.
When it comes to the G4 backpack, it can be used for many different purposes. Besides using the backpack for keeping the G4 concentrator safe, the backpack also offers a room for storing personal items and necessities such as phones and wallets.
The G4 backpack has four major storage compartments and that is exactly what makes this backpack so useful.
The sections include a main large inside pocket, lined pocket, lower pocket, and two side pockets.
- Large inside pocket. This is the main largest compartment in the backpack granting the users with a lot of space to store their personal belongings. The inside pocket can be used to holding jackets, items or whatever you may need while on the go.
- Lined pocket. The lined pocket is placed where most of the lined pockets are - at the top of the backpack. It has the purpose of being easily accessible to the user because its main purpose is to hold items such as phones and wallets. Oxygen patients who use the backpack should not have issues when reaching to the lined pocket due to it is perfect placement.
- Lower pocket. The bottom pocket also provides a big space to store additional items that the patients may need along the way. The bottom pocket is mainly used to keeping extra power cords or batteries for the G4 unit.
- Side pockets. The Inogen One G4 backpack has two side pockets. Just the same, as with most of the backpacks, the side pockets are used for water bottles or whatever may fit in them.
In addition to the four major compartments the Inogen G4 backpack has, there is one main zippered compartment for holding the G4 unit. After all, that is the main purpose of this backpack.
The Inogen One G4 concentrator is kept in EVA-Protected compartment that keeps the device protected from the weather as well as accidental bumps and scratches.
This pocket is specifically designed for the G4 device and holds it firmly in one place. The pocket also has mesh venting that ensures the unit stays cool. Such venting nets allow the airflow to perfectly vent through space and prevent the G4 from overheating.
At the top of this zippered compartment, a shield protects the G4 unit from moisture and dirt. At the same time, it allows access to the LCD screen, cannula, and controls on the device, which makes it easier for the users to keep track of their machine.
Comfort, mobility, and stability
With a weight of only 0.4 pounds without a unit inside, this backpack is extremely lightweight and easy to be worn. Due to this reason, it is perfect for physical activities such as hiking.
The backpack is very comfortable for wearing and allows the patients to be more independent when moving around. The patients do not have to worry about damaging their device because the backpack will keep it in place, fully protected from the weather and nature.
Also, among the key components of this backpack are the straps, which can be adjusted according to personal preferences. In a case you need extra stability of the backpack, there are two chest and waist straps that can be either tightened or completely removed.
Accessibility to the control panel
As mentioned, there is a protective display shield placed on the top of the zippered compartment made precisely for the G4 unit. This pocket protects the device but also provides the users with access to the control panel. Being able to keep track of your G4 device is very important because that is the only way for the patient to adjust their flow rate or check the status of the concentrator's battery.
It is needless to say that the Inogen G4 backpack was designed for oxygen patients who love being on the go. Therefore, this backpack is perfect for travelers.
Not only it ensures a safe place for the G4 unit to stay and be protected from possible damaging, but the backpack also provides additional space for personal things and items the users may bring with them while traveling or being physically active.
The Inogen One G4 backpack is perfect for all those who prefer not to stay at home. If you happen to have additional questions regarding the backpack, feel free to give us a call at 1-800-314-8225 or email us at our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.