Respironics DreamStation Auto CPAP
Respironics DreamStation Auto CPAP:
The Respironics DreamStation Auto CPAP is the automatic version of the popular DreamStation Pro. The DreamStation Auto CPAP is extremely popular due to its sleek size, ease of use, overall functionality, and fantastic two-year warranty. This device is also light enough that you can easily pack it in your carry on bag which makes it a great device to travel with.
What's Included With Your DreamStation Auto CPAP:
- Respironics DreamStation Auto CPAP
- Carrying Case
- Power Supply
- Power Cord
- SD Card
- Pollen Filter
- Disposable Ultra Fine Filter
- Flexible Tubing
- User Manual
- Humidifier (optional)
- Heated Tubing (optional)
Respironics DreamStation Auto CPAP Features:
- Automatic Features
- 2-Year Warranty
- Mask Fit Check
- Bluetooth, cellular, and Wi-Fi Connection Options
- DreamMapper Self Managment System
- Top Mounted Humidifier Hose
- Auto On/Off
- Optional Heated Humidifier
Setting Up Your DreamStation CPAP:
- Locate a firm, flat surface that is located lower than your sleeping position. Do not set the device down on an uneven surface such as carpet flooring. You will also want to make sure the device isn't located right next to any cooling vents, radiators, or air conditioners.
- Plug the AC power cord into the power supply and then plug the pronged end of the AC power supply into an electrical outlet.
- Plug the power supply into the side of the device.
If the cords aren't properly connected you will see a power supply icon error on the device's screen.
- Connect your flexible tubing to the device and then connect the tubing to your mask.
- Turn the device on - When you turn the device on for the first time, it will ask you to set the correct time.
- Navigating the menu system:
To navigate the menu system simply rotate the control dial in either direction and select your desired selection.
Press the control dial to select your setting
Press the control dial again to confirm and save your setting change.
- Now you will want to put on your mask and press the therapy button. You will now want to make sure there is no air leaking from your mask - if you do notice air leaking from your mask, adjust the mask and headgear until the leaking stops. Please note that it is normal for a small amount of air to leak out.
- After your mask has been secured and it isn't leaking anymore, you can turn the therapy mode off - your Respironics DreamStation Auto CPAP is now ready to use.
Understanding The Respironics DreamStation Auto CPAP Menu:
You will see this screen when you're in the Therapy On mode on your DreamStation Auto CPAP. The current therapy pressure is circled in blue. The adjustable tube temperature setting is displayed in the top right of the screen. This setting is only featured when you have the optional heated tube connected. The number in the bottom right is the adjustable humidifier setting and this number is only displayed when the optional humidifier is attached. Both the tube temperature and the humidifier can be adjusted from 0 to 5. If you have the Bluetooth and EZ-Start enabled, you will see those features in the bottom left-hand corner when they are enabled.