The Breather is a drug-free, evidenced-based Respiratory Muscle Training device. The Breather is used by patients that have COPD, CHF, Dysphagia, Neuromuscular Disease, along with numerous other respiratory conditions.
The Breather Key Features:
- Extremely Easy To Use
- Reduces Shortness Of Breath
- Generates Improved Airflow Through Vocal Folds
- Restores Breathing Power
- Improves Oxygenation
- Strengthens Inspiratory Muscles (Diaphgram, External Intercostals, and accessory muscles of the neck)
- Strengthens Expiratory Muscles (Internal Intercostals and Abdominals)
Using the breather is extremely easy
- Step 1 - Choose Your Desired Resistance Strength (We Recommend Starting At A Setting Of 1, The Lowest Strength)
- Step 2 - Inhale Through The Mouthpiece
- Step 3 - Exhale Through The Mouthpiece
The recommended protocol is doing two sets of 10 reps twice per day. The best part about The Breather is you can use it ANYWHERE. You can use it at home, on the couch, when you're traveling, in the car, or even at a doctors visit. The Breather is extremely lightweight and can be carried with you on the go.