ResMed Mobi Portable Oxygen Concentrator:
The ResMed Mobi is the first portable oxygen concentrator to be released by ResMed, one of the most trusted and well-known names in the CPAP & Sleep Apnea Industry. The Mobi combines innovation, modern technology, and usability to offer one of the best all in one portable oxygen concentrators.
ResMed Mobi Key Features:
- Flow Rate 1-4
- FAA Approved
- Battery Life Of 6 Hours (Flow Setting Of 2)
- Optional External Battery To Increase Battery Lifespan
- Auto Adjusting Depending On Your Activity
- 5.5 Pounds (Carry Bag Also Included)
- 5 Year Standard Warranty
- AC and DC Charging Options (Standard Wall Outlet or Car/Vehicle)
- ResMed Mobi Custom Backpack (optional)
Mobi Portable Oxygen Concentrator Flow Settings:
This portable oxygen concentrator has flow settings of 1-4. The flow setting can easily be adjusted by pressing the + or - button on the top of the unit. One press will increase/decrease the flow setting at a rate of 1 when the device is turned on.
Understanding The ResMed Mobi Screen:
The screen on the ResMed Mobi will display all of the important information that you need to know. It would show your current flow setting, the battery life, your current mode (rest or active), and if you're charging the device or not. If you're charging the device, it will also show you if you're charging the internal battery or the optional external battery.
ResMed Mobi Battery Life:
The battery life on this device is one of the best when it comes to portable oxygen concentrators. The battery life will depend on one factor - and that factor is what flow setting you use.
- Mobi Internal Battery Life Per Full Charge
- Flow Setting 1: 8.6 Hours
- Flow Setting 2: 6.0 Hours
- Flow Setting 3: 3.8 Hours
- Flow Setting 4: 3.2 Hours
There is also an optional external battery sold separately for the Mobi, which will extend your battery life, or if your internal battery is depleted, you can use the external battery.
- Mobi External Battery Additional Battery Life Per Full Charge
- Flow Setting 1: 4.5 Hours
- Flow Setting 2: 3.0 Hours
- Flow Setting 3: 1.9 Hours
- Flow Setting 4: 1.6 Hours
The external battery is a great option if you're looking to extend the battery life of your device.
When your internal battery is fully depleted it will take 3.6 hours to fully charge. The external battery will take 1.8 hours to fully charge.
Additional Accessories For This Device:
Please give us a call at 1-800-314-8225 or email us at email@example.com if you have any additional questions or concerns about the ResMed Mobi portable oxygen concentrator.