Airsep Newlife Intensity 10 Liter Oxygen Concentrator
The CAIRE Airsep Newlife Intensity 10 liter oxygen concentrator is the most durable stationary oxygen concentrator available right now. It has a 20 psi outlet pressure and can create up to 10 LPM of therapeutic oxygen, perfect for home care and long term care facilities where higher oxygen is needed.
The Airsep Newlife Intensity stationary oxygen concentrator combines high pressure with high flow to create an intensity of 10 LPM and operates up to 590 watts for reduced power consumption. With a high-pressure outlet pressure, Airsep Newlife Intensity can serve special applications, including a medicated nebulizer, long oxygen tubings, and venti masks.
The device runs up to 58 decibels only. This means your device will most likely not wake anyone even if you use it. In addition, the Newlife Intensity can administer humidified oxygen to a tracheostomy patient. This is through connecting a jet neb bottle to the oxygen outlet on the concentrator.
Curious about the specifications of the Airsep Newlife Intensity? We listed all you must know about the product so you won’t have to search elsewhere!
Airsep Newlife Intensity Components
- Airsep Newlife Intensity 10 Liter Oxygen Concentrator
- Airsep Newlife Intensity 10 Oxygen Concentrator User Manual
- Movable Cart Wheels
- AC Power Supply
Airsep Newlife Intensity Features & Benefits
- Continuous Flow Settings up to 10
- Single or dual flow units
- Optional oxygen monitor to verify concentration
- Quiet, smooth, power-efficient operation
- Optional air outlet for nebulizer treatments
- Low flowmeter blocks for pediatrics and other low flow applications
- High flow concentrators with essential pressure
- Power-efficient, saving you electric expenses
- Essential safety alarms for additional security including power failures high and low pressure, battery test, and low concentration levels
Airsep Newlife Intensity Size
- Width: 16.5 in (41.9 cm)
- Height: 27.5 in (69.9 cm)
- Depth: 14.5 in (36.8 cm)
- Dimension: 27.5” x 16.5” x 14.5”
- Concentrator Weight: 58 lbs (26.3 kg)
Airsep Newlife Intensity Performance
- Maximum Flow Minute Volume: 2.0 LPM to 10.0 LPM
- Oxygen Concentration: 2 LPM to 9 LPM at 92% ± 3%
- 10 LPM at 90% ± 3%
- Maximum Outlet Pressure: 20 psi (138 kPa)
- Inspiratory Trigger Sensitivity: Not specified
- Pulse Flow Settings: 2 to 10
Airsep Newlife Intensity Operating Conditions
- Noise Level: 58 dB(A) at flow setting 10
- AC Input: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- AC Output: 220 VAC to 240 VAC, 50 Hz
- DC Input: None
- DC Output: None
- Battery: Not specified
- Battery Duration: Not specified
- Battery Recharge Time: Not specified
- Humidity: 41°F up to 104°F (5°C to 40°C), 15% up to 90% humidity
- FAA-Approved: Yes
- Altitude: - 1250 ft to 10,000 ft (- 381 m to 3048 m) (tested to 700 hPa to 1060 hPa)
Airsep Newlife Intensity Accessories
- Airsep Newlife Intensity 10 Liter Oxygen Concentrator Unit
- 23 cm Humidifier Adaptor
- 7 ft Standard Nasal Cannula
- Humidifier Bottle
- Newlife Intensity 10 Oxygen Concentrator, Single Flow with Oxygen Monitor
- Newlife Intensity 10 Stationary Oxygen Concentrator, Dual Flow with Oxygen Monitor
Airsep Newlife Intensity Specifications Table
58 lbs (23.3 kg)
27.5” x 16.5” x 14.5”
2 LPM to 9 LPM at 89% to 95%
10 LPM at 87% to 93%
Continuous Flow Settings 2 up to 10
58 dB(A) at flow setting 10
AC Power: 120 VAC, 60 Hz; 220 VAC to 240 VAC, 50 Hz
DC Power: None
Operational Temperature: 41ºF up to 95ºF (5ºC up to 35 ºC)
Storage Temperature: - 4°F up to 140°F (- 20°C up to 60°C)
Humidity: 41°F up to 104°F (5°C up to 40°C) at 15% to 90% humidity
Altitude: - 1250 ft to 10,000 ft (- 381 m to 3048 m) (tested to 700 hPa to 1060 hPa)
Airsep Newlife Intensity 10 Oxygen Concentrator Unit
23 cm Humidifier Adaptor
7 ft Standard Nasal Cannula
Newlife Intensity 10 Oxygen Concentrator, Single Flow with Oxygen Monitor
Newlife Intensity 10 Stationary Oxygen Concentrator, Dual Flow with Oxygen Monitor
Three (3) years
Airsep Newlife Intensity Resources
- Airsep Newlife Intensity 10 Oxygen Concentrator Manual
- Airsep Newlife Intensity 10 Oxygen Concentrator Editorial Review
Airsep Newlife Intensity At Sprylyfe
Interested in getting the CAIRE Airsep Newlife Intensity 10 Liter Oxygen Concentrator? Add it to your cart at Sprylyfe. Check out our various payment plans, exclusive discounts, money-back guarantees, and free shipping! Our customer support is more than willing to assist you with your queries.
Airsep Newlife Intensity Frequently Asked Questions
How big is the Airsep Newlife Intensity?
The Airsep Newlife Intensity 10-liter oxygen concentrator weighs 58 lbs or 23.3 kg. It has a dimension of 27.5” x 16.5” x 14.5” or 69 cm x 41.9 cm x 36.8 cm.
Find out how much a portable oxygen concentrator weighs by clicking this blog.
Is the Airsep Newlife Intensity approved by the FAA?
Yes, the Airsep Newlife intensity oxygen concentrator is FAA-approved. You can fly with your unit up to 10,000 ft. up. This recognition allows you to get the oxygen you need while traveling in the sky.
Check out this comprehensive article to learn how to travel with oxygen on a plane.
Can the Airsep Newlife Intensity be used 24/7?
Yes. You can use your Newlife Intensity for the whole day. With its noise level of 58 decibels, you won’t have to worry about waking someone up at night. This decibel is almost equivalent to the noise emitted by refrigerators.
Click here to learn more about how to sleep with an oxygen concentrator.
How much power does the Airsep Newlife Intensity use?
The Airsep Newlife Intensity operates at 590 watts. The device has a power consumption of 120 VAC to 240 VAC and 50 Hz to 60 Hz.
Check this blog to know how many watts a portable oxygen concentrator uses.
How long is the warranty of Airsep Newlife Intensity?
CAIRE Airsep Newlife Intensity warranty lasts up to three (3) years. You would not want to pay thousands of dollars for defective medical equipment. Fortunately, Airsep Newlife Intensity offers a warranty so that you may use the device to your satisfaction.
Hop on to this blog to find out how much a portable oxygen concentrator costs.
How can I move the Airsep Newlife Intensity from room to room?
Like any portable oxygen concentrator, its primary purpose is to provide therapeutic oxygen to patients on the go. You can move your Airsep Newlife Intensity 10 LPM using its movable cartwheels, as the device’s weight is no joke.
Check out how portable O2 concentrators weigh in this article.
Can I use CPAP/BiPAP with the Airsep Newlife Intensity?
You can use your Airsep Newlife Intensity device with CPAP/BiPAP. This will allow you to breathe more naturally and adequately and not feel like you are fighting your device as you inhale.
Make sure you are using your oxygen concentrator properly by checking this detailed article.
Do you sell a pre-owned and refurbished Airsep Newlife Intensity home oxygen concentrator?
Yes, we sell pre-owned and refurbished Airsep Newlife intensity oxygen concentrator units at a cheaper price than most online retailers. Check out our huge selection to see other oxygen concentrator units, or you may call us at 1-800-314-8225 for further assistance!
How does financing with SpryLyfe work?
SpryLyfe provides a return and exchange policy. It allows customers to either return or exchange their units within 30 days of receiving the product. This financing enables you to use the device to your satisfaction.
Visit our website to know more about the CAIRE Airsep Newlife Intensity price and our financing policy!
If you are in need of a more detailed explanation of the specifications of the NewLife Intensity 10 Oxygen Concentrator, don’t hesitate to contact us at any time. You can do that by giving us a call at 1-800-314-8225 or emailing us at email@example.com.